Tuesday, May 7, 2013








 Hello my name is jhoan Israel Quezada Barajas and the things that are important to me are the people around me,my future and values.Im really friendly and work well with others.Im really big on music and sports i can be competitive or just do it for fun with a few friends.









Some of the lessons i have learned in this class was was measuring i was never taught to measure as a kid and also i have learned that you can always do things even when others are deciding to not get the job done.Which will help me out later in the future with jobs and future projects.



To carrie and robert I would like to say I wish the best for you.It was really fun working with the both of you.Dint really get a whole lot of time with you guys but the time that i worked with the both of you was fun and pretty straight forward.I would like to thank both of you for the help and the opportunities that you two have given me.




No comments:

Post a Comment